Unity Virtual Reality Developer
Game Development & Software Engineering
We are in search of enthusiastic devs (last year students) that will support the development team with a passionate, can-do mentality. So if you are looking for an adventure, are skilled in Unity and/or similar tools, and want to work with VR frontrunners – look no further. Within our team you will be able to work on VR/XR projects within the government industry like the Police force and Defence.
- Support the team by collaborating on groundbreaking projects. You also play a key advising role in the concept development phase
- Experiment with new techniques in VR/XRExperiment with VR Hardware and test the best solutions for our software
- Work closely with the rest of the team to achieve desired outcomes, outperform standards and reach deadlines
As the world of VR is continuously changing we need to stay up-to-date with all the developments in the industry. As a part of the team one of your tasks is to research and develop your knowledge on how to smoothen the process, and deliver outstanding results
The developer we’re looking for is a motivated individual who is passionate about film and innovative technology. VR/XR is a pioneering medium that requires hard work and sheer motivationYou have (some) experience with 3D software such as Unity and/or Unreal and are passionated about gaming and willing to try and explore new titles.
What we offer
- Playground for XR/VR projects
- Taboo-breaking and social responsible projects
- Working on projects that are distributed to 30.000+ international users // and we are growing
- Interesting projects in which we are always looking for improvement // your feedback and input is valuable!
- Free lunch
- In the North of Amsterdam (close to public transport)
- Competitive financial compensation
- Independent Virtual Reality content productions (currently selected for IDFA: https://www.vr-shelter.com/)
Our applications don't just entertain, but resonate
We craft cinematic experiences for positive change, backed by scientific research.